These are so wonderful! I want to send my readers to visit your blog, but for the last few months, when I come to your blog, this blog pops up right behind yours: http://www.mailorama.fr/index2.php?origine=wb2008 Do you know why?
Hi Joanna. I´m glad to see you here. I don´t know why that page pops up when somebody visits my blog. And I don´t know what to do to remove it. I´m sorry so much. Please, send me a mail with your address cause I´ve lost it.
Jabones elaborados con aceite de coco, oliva, palma, ricino, aguacate, karité, manteca de cacao, agua destilada, hidróxido de sodio, colorantes cosméticos, aromas, esencias...
3 comentarios:
Que buena pinta tiene este Maria,huele a coco??un beso y la entrada de hoy te la dedico.mua
These are so wonderful! I want to send my readers to visit your blog, but for the last few months, when I come to your blog, this blog pops up right behind yours: http://www.mailorama.fr/index2.php?origine=wb2008 Do you know why?
Hi Joanna. I´m glad to see you here. I don´t know why that page pops up when somebody visits my blog. And I don´t know what to do to remove it. I´m sorry so much.
Please, send me a mail with your address cause I´ve lost it.
Kisses.
Publicar un comentario